Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Additional Explore the Bible Resources

I had the joy of being able to attend an Adult Ministry Leaders Retreat this past Wednesday and Thursday.  It sure was rough taking off a couple of days from work to spend quality discussion time with other Adult Ministry Leaders around the Northwest.  :)

As part of the meeting we were given a book written by Josh Hunt regarding group ministry.  I plan to give it a good read and pass along information that is pertinent to New Life Baptist Church and our implementation of Life Groups.  I am very excited to see what God will do as we follow Him in the direction He has revealed, especially as it pertains to the Life Groups.

Oh yes, back to the purpose of this post.  As a result of reading through the first 45+ pages of the book in one sitting (a great accomplishment for me!), I checked out Josh Hunt's website

I stumbled across example lesson plans that Josh Hunt puts together to complement our Explore the Bible study.  Give it a look see and determine if it might work well with your group.

A couple of items of note as I looked through the suggestions for upcoming lessons:
   1. YouTube clip
   2. Several lessons have articles that can be emailed to students prior to class

No comments:

Post a Comment